Monday, September 28, 2009

And the Winner is........

The Fall Business Womens Expo was a lot of fun! I want to thank Dee of Runako Designs for sponsoring. There were over 30 vendors that participated and we had a lot of fun visiting each other, although I didn't have time to get to everyone. I'm sorry, but I'll certainly check out the other shops and blogs this next week.


Now is the time to announce the winner of the Blue Willow heart pendant.....drum roll, please......

Pearl a/k/a TheBeadingGem is the winner!!! The Blue Willow pendant is on it's way to Canada and I can't wait to see what type of necklace or other embellishment Pearl will add to it.

Check out Pearl and 4 other artists at The Bead Sisterhood and follow her on her blog ~ The Beading Gem's Journal and her trendhunter portfolio.

Thank you to everyone who visited and posted a comment on my blog and, again, congratulations to The Beading Gem.

3 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

Woo-hoo! I never thought I would win. My mind is already working on what would go with this broken china pendant. Thanks again for this post!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to the winner....lucky lady! It has been a while since I have seen you. Don't know why my blog causes your computer to freeze up at work. It's a mystery....those darned ol' work computers.

Something Special said...

I love your Etsy shop. I have many piecesof broken china that I just don't have the heart to throw away. Please come by and say hi, as I am hosting a giveaway in honor of my new randson born two weeks ago. I think you would like to see it and maybe even enter!